A parent’s love consists of selfless responsibility,
unconditional care and unbarring passion for their little one. Surely, there is
nothing that makes a parents’ heart at ease than to see their children being
protected from possible harm.
So Hello Dolly comes up with a big plan! Partnering with the brand renowned by the seal of confidence worldwide, Sanitized®, mommies and daddies can worry no more.
THE SANITIZED® QUALITY SEAL on Hello Dolly Whites
SANITIZED AG is a pioneer and a specialist in developing,
manufacturing and marketing safe, effective and ready to use antimicrobial
additives. A team of specialists in chemistry, safety and regulatory affairs,
microbiology and marketing are the basis of a successful history for over 50
The message of the Sanitized® quality seal to the customer is safety, hygiene, well-being and material protection. The Sanitized® quality seal is a promise to the consumer. It is therefore only to be given to finished goods where the consumer’s expectations can be fulfilled. Finished goods branders desiring to use the Sanitized® quality brand on their end articles have to be in-line with the Sanitized® license standard.
Why choose this Sanitized White?
The Hello Dolly Sanitized Collection reduces the spread of
antibiotic resistant bacteria like MRSA, VRE and NDB-1. It provides all day
freshness, round the clock protection for the baby and adds comfort when
clothed. Aside from that, it also encourages ecological awareness.
The anti-microbial action of Sanitized is verified and
approved in Switzerland. It is also made with 100% combed cotton—contamination
free to prevent skin irritation and allergies.
Sanitized technology is safe and durable even after extensive use. Therefore, even if you wash it multiple times, Hello Dolly Sanitized can still be as effective as new.
In support of the National Comprehensive Newborn Screening System, the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation, Inc. (PhilHealth) recently expanded its coverage of essential health services for newborns. In its PhilHealth Circular No. 2018-0021, which took effect on January 5, 2019, the PhilHealth introduced the enhanced Newborn Care Package, increasing the amount of coverage from P1,750 to P2,950 which pays for supplies for essential newborn care such as Vitamin K, eye ointment, vaccines for hepatitis B and BCG; expanded Newborn Screening test; Newborn Hearing Screening Test; and fees for attending professionals.
Newborn screening is a public health program that aims to detect at the earliest stage certain congenital conditions that may lead to mental retardation or morbidity if left untreated. The newborn screening program in the Philippines started in 1996 as a concerted effort of 24 hospitals in Metro Manila. The national implementation of the program came after the signing of the Republic Act 9288 or the Newborn Screening Act of 2004 which mandates that every baby born in the Philippines be given the opportunity to undergo newborn screening and thus be spared from heritable conditions that can lead to mental retardation and death if left undetected and untreated.
2014, through the DOH Administrative Order No. 2014-0045,
Newborn Screening was implemented increasing the panel of disorders from six
(6) to more than twenty (20) disorders falling under various types of
conditions namely: disorders of amino acid metabolism, organic acid metabolism,
disorders of fatty acid oxidation, carbohydrate metabolism, biotin metabolism,
as well as cystic fibrosis, hemoglobinopathies and endocrine disorders. This
important move is foreseen to benefit many Filipino newborns who would
otherwise remain undiagnosed with the basic 6-test.
PhilHealth Circular provides that the enhanced package shall be dispensed to
qualified newborns delivered in all accredited health care institutions that
perform deliveries and provide newborn care which include hospitals,
infirmaries/dispensaries, and birthing homes/lying-in clinics.
ensure entitlement to the said benefit, newborns need to be in the facility for
at least 24 hours after birth except those who warrant immediate referral to a
higher level facility.
The state health insurer encouraged all active
and expecting PhilHealth members to avail of the said package in order to
provide newborns with the needed services that will help reduce morbidity
and mortality while reducing health care costs associated with treatment of
lifelong debilitating conditions.
Baby’s first Christmas is certainly an event to be treasured. Here are some creative ways to record your first holiday together.
1. Make or buy a personalized ornament. Hang an ornament painted with your baby’s name and birthdate. Every year you can take out this ornament and remember your baby’s first Christmas.
2. Create your first annual photo ornament. Place your baby’s picture in a tiny frame and hang from your Christmas tree. Do the same thing next year and hang the two ornaments next to each other. As the years go by, you’ll have pictures of your baby from each Christmas.
3. Make a Christmas stocking from your baby’s sock. Hang an adorable miniature Christmas stocking next to yours. Decorate it with your baby’s name and the year of his first Christmas.
4. Save your baby’s first Christmas outfit. Dress her in adorable green and red Christmas clothes. These can get stored away and revisited whenever you feel like reminiscing. When you come across it again next year, you’ll realize just how much your child has grown.
5. Give your child a Christmas-themed stuffed animal. There are miniature Santas, reindeers, angels, and elves. As your child grows, you’ll always have it around reminding you of your baby’s first Christmas. It might even become your child’s best friend for a while.
6. Make or buy a personalized Christmas blanket. You can store this with your child’s first Christmas clothes and or hang it on the wall in your baby’s room — assuming you can persuade her to let go of it.
7. Give your baby a Christmas music box. These are treasures that can last a lifetime. He’ll want to fall asleep every night to the peaceful Christmas music.
8. Take plenty of pictures. Get pictures of your child’s face when he first sees the Christmas lights or when he gets his first present. Make sure to also get pictures of your newly formed family.
9. Write a letter to your child. Even though it’ll be a while before your child can read it, this letter can mean a lot to you for years to come. In your letter, tell your child how happy you are to be celebrating your first Christmas with her. Thank her for her first Christmas present to you–being born.
10. Start a Christmas scrapbook. Decorate the cover with your child’s name and birthdate. Fill it with some of your Christmas pictures and any Christmas cards to your baby. You can also write a short description of your baby’s first Christmas — what you gave him, what he ate, or what he found scary — and add it to your scrapbook.
Halloween might be over. But we are sure that the cuteness of these celebrity kids wearing their Halloween costumes will remain in our social media feed and so does in our minds. Let’s recap some of our favorite celebrity kids who were too cute during the trick or treat days: